Home & Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The Joint Commission is an independent, nonprofit organization that conducts rigorous on-site surveys of hospitals, nursing homes, and home health care providers.
View our quality report on the The Joint Commission’s website here. Download our quality report here.
Patient care and satisfaction are our first concern. In order to provide the highest professional standards of care we provide:
- Initial and ongoing patient assessment and care plan by a Registered Nurse.
- Registered Nurse supervision and direction of all staff.
- A Registered Nurse on call 24 hours a day to answer all questions, and respond to calls regarding our patients' urgent needs.
- Confidentiality of all medical records.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured personnel.
- Ongoing communication with the physician, and all other professional disciplines involved in the treatment of our patients.
Home & Hospital Medical Personnel, Inc. employs only fully selected personnel who meet the highest professional standards. Our employment policies and procedures include:
- Verification of nursing license and home health aide certification.
- Multiple reference checks.
- Rigorous background checks.
- Personal interviews.
- Homecare skills assessments.
- Periodic evaluations of work performance by our Registered Nurses.
- An intimate knowledge of our policies, procedures, work responsibilities, professional standards and ethics.
- Continuing education in the latest home care technologies.
What our patients say about our services & nurses
This company is the "real deal" who honestly wants to make it a win-win for everyone. They are willing to collaborate on a specially tailored plan of action that suits their clients. Janet took the time to personally visit my Mom and really LISTEN to what she wanted.
I’m very new with Home & Hospital, but already can see how kind and respectful this company is with their staff and field workers. They are very careful in putting the right people in assignments.
HHMP provided home health aide services to my son-in-law's mother for a number of years. She was very well cared for by the aide who understood her needs. The nursing supervisor and staff were diligent in their coordination and oversight of her care, ensuring that she was provided the care that she required.
Our Insurance Contracts
We are contracted with: Aetna, Aetna Medicaid, Amerigroup, DYFS, Horizon BCBS, and Horizon NJ Health.
*Note: We unfortunately cannot accept Medicare.
Have additional questions about the insurance providers we work with?
Please do not hesitate to call (973) 857-9200
We are fully accredited through the Joint Commission and have received accreditation with commendation when that distinction was recognized.
View our Accreditation Quality Report here: