Home & Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The Joint Commission is an independent, nonprofit organization that conducts rigorous on-site surveys of hospitals, nursing homes, and home health care providers.
View our quality report on the The Joint Commission’s website here.
|Download our quality report here.|
Patient care and satisfaction are our first concern. In order to provide the highest professional standards of care we provide:
- Initial and ongoing patient assessment and care plan by a Registered Nurse.
- Registered Nurse supervision and direction of all staff.
- A Registered Nurse on call 24 hours a day to answer all questions, and respond to calls regarding our patients' urgent needs.
- Confidentiality of all medical records.
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured personnel.
- Ongoing communication with the physician, and all other professional disciplines involved in the treatment of our patients.
Home & Hospital Medical Personnel, Inc. employs only fully selected personnel who meet the highest professional standards. Our employment policies and procedures include:
- Verification of nursing license and home health aide certification.
- Multiple reference checks.
- Rigorous background checks.
- Personal interviews.
- Homecare skills assessments.
- Periodic evaluations of work performance by our Registered Nurses.
- An intimate knowledge of our policies, procedures, work responsibilities, professional standards and ethics.
- Continuing education in the latest home care technologies.